Dump Bodies come in a variety of styles. The steel dump is useful for carrying and dumping heavy cargo and it takes a good deal of abuse from materials such as rocks, gravel and dirt. This is also becoming more popular in aluminum to save weight and fuel, plus avoid the potential problem of corrosion. The flatbed or stakebed dump can be very helpful for those who need a dump occasionally. The landscape dump body is a favorite with landscapers and generally is a flatbed with solid wood or steel sides and a swing away gate system at the rear. It is not meant for heavy items generally, but clippings, brush and similar materials. You can also get a dump body for a pickup truck, as either an insert or utilizing the truck bed as a dump.
Below are a few items we have to offer:
- Godwin, Galion, R/S, Rugby
- 8’ up to 18’, 2 cu yd to 22 cu yd capacity
- Fully hydraulic or electric over hydraulic hoists
- 10 ga mild steel up to 5/8” Hardox 450 construction
- Many other custom builds are available